Table of Content
I agree Latrax may collect, use, and/or disclose the personal data I have provided to send marketing materials in compliance with the enhanced Privacy Policy, GDPR, and CCPA disclosures. You can take advantage of the Power-Up Program directly through Traxxas via the Power-Up Program form, or through your hobby dealer. Simply take your eligible Traxxas item to be exchanged, along with a completed exchange form, to your local hobby dealer . You will save both time and shipping and handling costs by making the exchange at your local hobby dealer. The waiting times for this flight have not yet been determined or are not available.
Please try again later or refer to the information boards at the airport. I agree to Latrax’ Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, GDPR, and CCPA disclosures regarding the storage, processing, and/or transmission of my personal data. I agree to Traxxas’ Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, GDPR, and CCPA disclosures regarding the storage, processing, and/or transmission of my personal data. FREE standard shipping on all orders over $99.00! With the Traxxas Power-Up® Program, you get the LATEST in speed and technology at special Power-Up program pricing. Only Traxxas keeps you running strong long after your original purchase with easy, affordable performance upgrades for your model.
Receive LaTrax News
To verify your email address and activate your job alert. This site facilitates online ordering for Traxxas Dealers and Distributors. If you are interested in becoming a Traxxas Dealer, please contact Traxxas Dealer Support at Traxxas ext. 8010, or use the contact form below.
No comments:
Post a Comment